- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 small bananas, ideally frozen
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (available at Katie’s store and our new website)
- 1/4 teaspoon spirulina or blue algae powder (available at Katie’s store and our new website)
- 1/2 dragon fruit
- 1 small kiwi
- handful fresh blueberries
- handful fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon mixed seeds – pumpkin, sunflower, etc. (available at Katie’s store and our new website)
- edible flowers to decorate (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until liquidized. Taste and adjust for sweetness if you like. Pour into a bowl.
- Use a melon baller to create little dragon fruit spheres. Alternatively, cut into slices or shapes.
- Slice the kiwi thinly and cut out shapes using sugar craft cutters or get crafty with a sharp knife.
- Arrange your toppings over your mermaid smoothie bowl and sprinkle with the mixed seeds.
- Decorate with edible flowers (I used borage flowers) and enjoy!
Recipe By Lucy Parissi