- 1 1/2 cups of HCW cooked chickpeas
- 1/4 cup of nut butter (macadamia butter is ideal)
- 1/4 cup HCW rolled oats
- 1/4 cup HCW Agave Syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips or chopped dates
- Add the oats to your blender and blend until they form a fine powder with no lumps.
- Add all other ingredients, except for the chocolate chips/dates, to your blender
- Blend until smooth. You may need to stop a few times to scrape down the sides.
- If you require extra sweetness, add more Agave Syrup.
- Spoon into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips/ dates.
Makes enough for 6 small servings.